Navigation

one Man of a Certain Age's journey to a healthier lifestyle

RoaCA podcast

Welcome to my fitness blog. I started running in early 2012, having set my sights on the Walt Disney World Half Marathon which I ran in January 2013. (You can read about that in my other blog). I intend to update this blog weekly with training progress and run reports. Please follow and join this blog (links below) for updates. If you want to share please feel free to, there are links to share via Facebook or Twitter below as well. You can also follow me on twitter. And please comment letting me know what you think!

My upcoming races: My recent races:
NYCRuns Central Park Half Marathon February 23, 2014 2013 Year in Review
Rock 'n' Roll USA Marathon - DC March 15, 2014  

My Blogs Thompson Family Web (Travel, Disney and fun) The Runner of a Certain Age Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

I am still here!

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I have been in full "vacation mode" this summer and have been very busy with that and other things. Rest assured I am continuing with my training. As the Fall race season approaches and as my training for my first full marathon approaches I promise to make more regular posts. And I hope to have an update by the end of next week-end. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment